Outernet London is an entertainment district in the heart of Central London. The district is located next to Tottenham Court Road tube station and includes the historic Denmark Street, birthplace of British music.
For visitors there are a number of public free-to-visit areas including The Now Building and Now Trending. Both of these buildings feature ultra high definition screens showing capitivating digital content ranging from art exhibitions to cultural events and launches for new shows, products and music artists. You can find the latest opening hours for these areas here.
The Outernet London district is also home to:
- HERE at Outernet - a 2,000 capacity underground music/entertainment venue
- The Lower Third - a 250 capacity bar and music venue
- Chateau Denmark - a rock and roll hotel
- Thirteen - cocktails & japanese inspired dishes
- TATTU - restaurant serving contemporary takes on Cantonese classics
- Cavo Restaurant - serving mediterranean cuisine with a stunning roof terrace
The above is not an exhaustive list! Vist this link to find out more about the various areas in the district.
And last but not least remember to check out our news section for the latest district events and happenings